Audio Issues help

Every time when I am done recording, I can hear my mic audio from the mp4 file, but not from the mkv file, and I can only hear the mp4 file in the file settings (I don't know exactly what it's called but where the recordings go to after done recording, like the file/folder area). Also, when I put either one in an editing Sofware I don't hear any audio from either the mkv or mp4 recordings. I also downloaded HandBrake to see both audio tracks and when I encode it, I still don't hear anything.

Log File

Capture 2.PNG
Capture 2.PNGCapture 3.PNGCapture 4.PNGCapture.PNG

Lawrence_SoCal

That is a REAL old (10 generations), lower-end CPU, which will struggle at best with the computationally demanding task of real-time video encoding.
Compounded by an audio sampling rate mismatch
And you have a bunch of audio filters/effects - try turning all of them off

I recommend monitoring hardware resource (CPU, GPU, RAM, Disk I/O, etc) utilization [for ex. using Task manager’s Performance tab and/or Resource Monitor] to see if your system is being maxed out with your settings (which I suspect is the case)

in which case, look into threads on optimizing OS and OBS for an under-powered system. And have realistic expectations. 1080p may be more than your system can handle

That is a REAL old (10 generations), lower-end CPU, which will struggle at best with the computationally demanding task of real-time video encoding.
Compounded by an audio sampling rate mismatch
And you have a bunch of audio filters/effects - try turning all of them off

I recommend monitoring hardware resource (CPU, GPU, RAM, Disk I/O, etc) utilization [for ex. using Task manager’s Performance tab and/or Resource Monitor] to see if your system is being maxed out with your settings (which I suspect is the case)

in which case, look into threads on optimizing OS and OBS for an under-powered system. And have realistic expectations. 1080p may be more than your system can handle

My apologies I'm not that tech savvy, so basically, I need to get a new CPU and make audio sample rate match or try to work with what I got and have realistic standards, also thanks so much for the help its greatly appreciated.