Question / Help Audio delay in OBS Studio from iOS using Elgato

ArtMySouls

Hello,

I am using MacBook Pro 13" 2018 to stream on YT using Elgato HD60 S. The current method (the only I could find) was to use OBS Link to capture from Game Capture HD software to OBS Studio. It works for a min (the audio and the video), but then there is an audio lag of roughly a second. I am using iPhone XS Max to stream.

Setup:
Elgato HD60 S connected to Macbook Pro 13" 2018 using USB C. The other cable goes to my iPhone which transmits the audio using the HDMI Cable. I get the game audio from my Macbook (also connected the microphone to Macbook).

This set up works on the Game Capture HD software and there is no audio or video lag there. I want to use OBS studio because of the filters available for Microphone and the screen size ratio.

Using 2500bitrate because I have a 100Mbps plan (upload/download speeds are roughly 95/98Mbps).

Please help!

Narcogen

Exchange the device for something else or boot into Windows. The only native support for this device on MacOS is Elgato's own software or OBS Link, and some amount of delay is unavoidable when translating to NDI.