Bug Report Any Fullscreen game starts freezing when I start streaming

Rogue36

When I try to stream, record or stream preview any game that is in fullscreen mode it just freezes at the one certain frame I started it. I can click buttons and such and I hear the sound but nothing happens on my monitor. I tried it on TF2, CSGO and L4D2. I have also tried it on Synergy, first it didn't work as well but after a restart it suddenly started working. Same doesn't applied for the other games sadly. This only happens when I try to game capture a fullscreen game. I can stream any game in window mode just fine but the thing is that Ego-Shooters feel very unsmooth when playing them in window mode so that's one option less. I used to stream on my old PC before and everything worked fine even in fullscreen mode.
I have attached a log from when I tried streaming TF2 plus a DxDiag report.
Hopefully someone can help me with this problem.
If there are any other information you need to know just tell me.

much love,
Rogue

Attachments

• 2015-03-22-1826-01.log
    12.6 KB · Views: 33
  • DxDiag.txt
    34.9 KB · Views: 12

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
18:34:36: WARNING: Another hook is already present while trying to hook gdi32.dll, hook target is \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\Razer\InGameEngine\32bit\RzDspSrv.dll. If you experience crashes, try disabling the other hooking application
18:34:36: WARNING: Another hook is already present while trying to hook opengl32.dll, hook target is \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\Razer\InGameEngine\32bit\RzDspSrv.dll. If you experience crashes, try disabling the other hooking application
18:34:36: WARNING: Another hook is already present while trying to hook opengl32.dll, hook target is unknown. If you experience crashes, try disabling the other hooking application
18:34:36: WARNING: Another hook is already present while trying to hook opengl32.dll, hook target is \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\Razer\InGameEngine\32bit\RzDspSrv.dll. If you experience crashes, try disabling the other hooking application

Turn off your Razer Synapse.

Rogue36

18:34:36: WARNING: Another hook is already present while trying to hook gdi32.dll, hook target is \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\Razer\InGameEngine\32bit\RzDspSrv.dll. If you experience crashes, try disabling the other hooking application
18:34:36: WARNING: Another hook is already present while trying to hook opengl32.dll, hook target is unknown. If you experience crashes, try disabling the other hooking application

Turn off your Razer Synapse.
Oh my god.. I cannot believe it was just this. Thanks a lot :)