Another Scoreboard application

falken

Moved to Resource -> Tools!

Hello,

Unzip and start ScoreboardApp.exe and you're all set!
In order to control OBS you also need obs-websocket plugin enabled and OBS running.

To change the language of the output messages, start the application, go to the "Settings"-tab.
Go to "Path to output files", open language.cfg with notepad and edit the messages.
Save the file and restart the application. The output files should now match your settings.
If you screw up, just delete the language.cfg-file and restart the application.

--------------------------

I've been developing a scoreboard application that controls an OBS stream in the background.
This is pretty much the same application as Scoreboard+ but with a few different features.

From the Settings tab you can specify which scene should be shown when:
1. The clock is running.
2. When the teams are updated.

When the game is over the match will disappear from the datagridview. Games can be imported through csv files.
Click the next game in the list, "Select Match"-button & "Confirm Next Game"-button.
The teams will update, the stream will change scene and the scores will reset.

It's also possible to manually change the scene on the right hand side.
If you're on the same network, multiple clients can connect to the same output folder.
This will make multiple computers able to control one stream remotely.

You can also bind keys for adding or removing scores. Useful when controlling multiple instances remotely.

Controlling the stream is dependent on the obs-websocket plugin.

YpKhmN7.png

VVZDneP.png

Let me know if you're interested in the application and I'll release it :)
Also please send me suggestions of what changes you'd want.

Last edited:

JordanSmithPXP

I'll need to do a few adjustments so that you can configure the currently hard coded outputs so that they can be displayed in your local language.
I'll release this as soon as I can.
Ok awesome! I'm excited to see this plugin. It will help if i'm able to get it to configure for my sports broadcasts!