Question / Help Another black Screen problem

Radeint

Hey, I have been working on trying to get this program to work. I have read about 30 black screen issues online and watched videos and I still do not know what is causing mine. first off I play LOL and play in full screen. I read that full screen can cause a black screen in the game but when I play windowed I just have a windowed black screen.I have tried multiple settings for scene and source and still nothing. I can record my desktop fine and when i go to loading screen of a match it blacks out in the recording. in the recording the black screen is in the corner of the desktop and the desktop appears to be glitching. I recorded one and posted its log below. If anyone could help that would be great :)

system i have
I5 4670k LGA 1150
Asus z87 pro MB
Nvidia geforce 670 GPU
8 gbs coursor vengence ram
windows 7 home

Attachments

• OBS LOG.txt
    5 KB · Views: 5

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
Yes it would be good to know what game you are trying to capture. Also, you need to replace that monitor capture with a Window capture, or else you need to disable Aero, since Monitor capture with Aero enabled gives you very very poor performance.

Radeint

League of legends is the game, I will try with the areo disabled and see what happens. if aero is enabled your saying i need to use windowed source over monitor source, is that correct ?

Radeint

well the aero disable fixed my issue i will work with that, seems my issue now is that the game is not sized right over the desktop. but i think i can figure that out. thanks