Animating Streams with Scoreboard Assistant

Non-OBS Script Animating Streams with Scoreboard Assistant 2016-04-03

Jaxel

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

Animating Streams with Scoreboard Assistant - Adding animations to your stream using HTML and JavaScript

This is a tutorial teaching you how to add very simple animations to your stream using HTML and JavaScript. This tutorial assumes you are using Scoreboard Assistant (available here), though technically you can do this with whatever scoreboard or text updater program you want.

The attached resources file does not include Scoreboard Assistant, but you can download it from the link above for only $0.01. This tutorial...

Read more about this resource...

NinthPixel

Using this and wanted to animate it in reverse (scoreboard at the bottom). However, for whatever reason when I change scenes to it, it shows the scoreboards with Player One - Player Two, then they go down. After they go down and come back up they act as they should, but I don't know how to get rid of that moment in a scene transition.

Jaxel

Using this and wanted to animate it in reverse (scoreboard at the bottom). However, for whatever reason when I change scenes to it, it shows the scoreboards with Player One - Player Two, then they go down. After they go down and come back up they act as they should, but I don't know how to get rid of that moment in a scene transition.
You have to edit the CSS and set the default position of the bottom bar to be below the screen.

TheDiamondOne

Hello Jaxel,

I have put the casters / event / versus / players html pages into the scene on OBS to see how they look.

Some of the issues I have come across are;

Versus (2) tab in Scoreboard Assistant isn't displaying a game at the bottom at all.
Event tab doesn't auto update anything from "text 1" or "text 2" (Not sure if it is meant to do that or not).

Attachments

• 2e03f3891249fe45235b54069c639440.png
    2e03f3891249fe45235b54069c639440.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 440