Resource icon

Free Animated lower thirds with control panel 2020-04-12

Luis Mario

Is there a way to make an image appear instead of the text? I have full screen images that already exist and want to use them. I have removed the logo and replaced the names with the name I will use but would like to use an image instead of the names.

Thank you in advance.
Have you tried to change de default logo using one of your images?

kallemback

Is there a way to make an image appear instead of the text? I have full screen images that already exist and want to use them. I have removed the logo and replaced the names with the name I will use but would like to use an image instead of the names.

Thank you in advance.
Navvegc.gif

NEW VERSION

I have plans to upload images and the possibility for anyone to upload their template

kallemback

Yes can send to me your images ? posso carregar no sistema

[QUOTE = "JrBK, postagem: 463451, membro: 256659"]
Existe uma maneira de fazer uma imagem aparecer em vez do texto? Eu tenho imagens em tela cheia que já existem e quero usá-las. Eu removi o logotipo e substitui os nomes pelo nome que usarei, mas gostaria de usar uma imagem em vez dos nomes.

Agradeço antecipadamente.
[/ CITAR]
O que outras pessoas estão dizendo
O que outras pessoas estão dizendo

kallemback

[QUOTE = "JrBK, postagem: 463451, membro: 256659"]
Existe uma maneira de fazer uma imagem aparecer em vez do texto? Eu tenho imagens em tela cheia que já existem e quero usá-las. Eu removi o logotipo e substitui os nomes pelo nome que usarei, mas gostaria de usar uma imagem em vez dos nomes.

Agradeço antecipadamente.
[/CITAR]
contato@navve.co

Gospeltech

Hey All! I am Robert and new to this forum and OBS! It is a great tool I am using to help other local churches stream in a better way. I have a question. I have a mac I'm using how do I go about setting this up in OBS. I'm not familiar with the way you are saying to set it up. Could you please help me with instructions on how to do so? That would really help me

RichieTee

I´m having problems with browser source, not only using that plugin, everytime thah I try to use it never works, I only see a black screen. When I add a browser source don´t show me nothing. What can be wrong?

Disable "Browser SourceHardware Acceleration" in OBS
1591866866663.png

skinnyhunt05

So I'm having an issue with the Lower Third sliding out. I have slowed the transition to 1 second and it worked for when it slides in but now when it slides out the name cuts out and only the logo slides back out. Does any one have any guidance on this? Am I on the right track and what would I need to modify to get this to slide in and out correctly?

Attachments

• Example Slide.gif
    Example Slide.gif
    194.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Transition Setting.jpg
    Transition Setting.jpg
    833 KB · Views: 133

skinnyhunt05

So I'm having an issue with the Lower Third sliding out. I have slowed the transition to 1 second and it worked for when it slides in but now when it slides out the name cuts out and only the logo slides back out. Does any one have any guidance on this? Am I on the right track and what would I need to modify to get this to slide in and out correctly?

Slowed down the gif so it could show the issue better. Any help is welcome

Attachments

• Example Slide 2.gif
    Example Slide 2.gif
    705.8 KB · Views: 98

Rontripp83

I am new to css and i am wondering if there is anyway to fix the name, function, show, and hide button, So they are seen as the list scrolls?

silvamichael

first of all, I would like to say thanks to the maker of this script. I would like to share my obs-lower-thirds setup using this script! I change the codes to have additional inputs for up to 6 persons.

Attachments

• LowerThirds.PNG
    LowerThirds.PNG
    21 KB · Views: 161
  • LowerThirds-Full.PNG
    LowerThirds-Full.PNG
    899.5 KB · Views: 163
  • LowerThirds2.PNG
    LowerThirds2.PNG
    17.3 KB · Views: 156

michaelc

This is because in the JavaScript code, the AnimateOut function clears the text fields. I modified mine and removed that code.

This plugin is fantastic if you understand HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. But if you don't, it's probably the wrong tool to use.

Claudio Nunes

This is absolutely fantastic. Thanks you so much for the tip. I'm very new to html, and I have a follow-up question. How can I change the colors in the lower third text to a bright white (#FFFFFF). If someone could point me in the right direction, this rookie would greatly appreciate it. Cheers.
in the / common directory open the / css directory.
Inside the / css directory open in a text editor (notepad for example) open the file style-001.css.
Search for the lines in the attached image.

Attachments

• Capturar.JPG
    Capturar.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 83

Claudio Nunes

first of all, I would like to say thanks to the maker of this script. I would like to share my obs-lower-thirds setup using this script! I change the codes to have additional inputs for up to 6 persons.
Wouldn't it be more practical if the listing was in a .csv and the line was chosen at the click of a button? Just a suggestion. If possible, release the code. Hugs.

silvamichael

Wouldn't it be more practical if the listing was in a .csv and the line was chosen at the click of a button? Just a suggestion. If possible, release the code. Hugs.

Hello, the problem on our end is that people sometimes dropped by on the middle of the broadcast. if that's the case we need to reload the source file of the controller, hence needed extra technical process to do it. With this case, we just type the information directly.

attached is the files that i've used.

my controller is "control-panel-MultiInput.html" and by obs output file is "browser-source - BK.html"

Regards...

Attachments

• Lower Thirds.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 93