an encoder error while recording

adagamer

so its been 2 weeks since i open my laptop and record a video, today i tried to record again and suddenly i got a "an encoder error while recording" message. i was using the previous version of obs, then i tried to update the obs but still getting the same message. i was doing fine recording my gameplay in 1080p/720p, anybody know how to fix this ?

here's the log : https://obsproject.com/logs/tzcrsGZG1-3R5mIk

oh, and i tried recording using x264 too since i wasn't able to find any fix on nvenc , got a problem on the output aswell, it shows fine on obs preview, but when i stop the recording, it's only show green screen, with my audio in it...

any help on either one is okay, i prefer using nvenc since that what i use from the start but, if i can record using x264 it's fine too, thanks

koala

From your log:
19:42:20.403: Device Remove/Reset! Rebuilding all assets...
This is a sign of malfunctioning GPU hardware or bad graphics driver. If you're on a laptop, check for overheating. If the fan system is working properly and you're using the most recent graphics driver, it might be a sign of defective hardware.

adagamer

From your log:
19:42:20.403: Device Remove/Reset! Rebuilding all assets...
This is a sign of malfunctioning GPU hardware or bad graphics driver. If you're on a laptop, check for overheating. If the fan system is working properly and you're using the most recent graphics driver, it might be a sign of defective hardware.
i see like a gpu hardware problem ? so there is nothing i can do to fix this ? i can still play all my game normally though, normal fan and everything. only obs have trouble. thanks for the reply