Amazing software! Please add a pause feature.

robertleva

The title pretty much says it all, other than thank you guys for this amazing free software. It has completely replaced all of my other screen capturing software. Literally the only feature missing is the ability to pause a recording in progress.

I use this to record videos to disk mostly, and sometimes I need to pause the recording and yell at various pets and or family members. Muting the mic for a bit is fine, but it would be a lot better to be able to pause the recording for long periods then pick up where i left off.

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Would it be enough to set a Hotkey to start and stop the recording?
As these hotkeys are available and a pause key is a bit outside of the streaming or video recording focus on a pc.

LilyHF

You could always do what Jack0r said and then compile the footage together using a program like (eww) Windows Movie Editor, Camtasia Studio, or Sony Vegas.

robertleva

Yeah but I make a lot of videos and compiling even 2 small videos takes a lot of time. This program rocks in all aspects, with a pause feature I would have absolutely no need for any other program. Again, thanks. Amazing work here.