Question / Help All of my browser sources... WIPED! Where is my overlay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinGatsGaming

So I was woke up only to find a new update being pushed, installed it, then it BROKE my entire channel. The only thing that is working correctly are my Media Sources and they are laggy and broken, EVERY SINGLE browser source is BUSTED and nothing is loading. The ENTIRE stream is broken post update and I'm just sitting here stunned....

Here is my log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/UysmQlG7nXQTsvXP

Would REALLY appreciate some answers.

TwinGatsGaming

Every source is accurate, the links are still functional, yet OBS will not load a single browser source, not one. They are all broken.

TwinGatsGaming

Here is my suggestion: Export your scene collection ----> Delete your cache on Streamlabs OBS, the sign in with your platform, and IMPORT your scene collection in to Streamlabs OBS, problem solved. Done with Streamlabs. Have fun at TwitchCon 's

Harold

I don't know why you're talking about streamlabs' version of obs since we aren't streamlabs.

TwinGatsGaming

Nah bro... I was SPECIFICALLY talking about the new OBS Project/Studio update.... that was pushed out for EVERYONE to download, and 5 out of 5 of my buddies who have installed it so far, INCLUDING MYSELF, had the new 24.trash.trash update BREAK THEIR ENTIRE STREAM! I'm Partnered on several platforms, I don't have the option to "not go live" because of these broken updates. I am stating that whatever this new update they just pushed for OBS STUDIO, broke hundreds of streams. Just look at the discord.... Have fun at TwitchCon, I'll be busy using better software to make a living... deuces.

TwinGatsGaming

What I AM stating though, is for the HUNDREDS of people affected by this update, to just DELETE OBS Studio if it's broken for you, but BEFORE YOU DO, Export your scene collection, delete the Cache in Streamlabs OBS and Import your scenes from your BROKEN OBS Studio and Import them to your FUNCTIONAL Streamlabs OBS, guess what, all my scenes and overlays came back... it's YOUR SOFTWARE, stop trying to dodge the issue, clowns.

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
You need to understand that this software is provided to you for free by volunteer contributors, your attitude is not helping here. v24 went through extensive testing, at this point most issues are driver or other 3rd party software related. I see your log has a CORS issue from treatstream, is this the provider you're having trouble with?

Fenrir

Forum Admin
As mentioned on your twitter post, your claim is nonsense here. There are not "hundreds of people" who are affected by some unknown bug.

I really don't understand why you keep bringing up TwitchCon.

I'm sorry that you're having issues since the update, but coming in to our community and being immediately verbally abusive to everyone you talk to is a super great way to get yourself banned.

If you're actually interested in getting help, then take a step back for a minute, calm down, and provide a bit more details on what exactly isn't working. Be specific, provide URLs that are not loading, and we can take a look to understand what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.