Advanced Settings Cause KB/s to be stuck at 0 ?

chr5_

When attempting to use the advanced streaming output settings on OBS, I find that when I start streaming the Kb/s stays at 0 and will not change. Additionally, when i try to stop streaming to adjust some things, OBS freezes up and has to be force-quit in order for everything to stop. When i return to the "Simple" option everything works perfectly fine so im not sure if I have just accidentally broken something or there are other issues. I have included my Log from that day as well as the settings I am using in the advanced section.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 2023-04-20 19-09-23.txt
    114.7 KB · Views: 62
  • image_2023-04-26_080453967.png
    image_2023-04-26_080453967.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 107

Lawrence_SoCal

Just to give you a quick response... as those advanced Stream settings didn't seem bad to me... but I'm not in front of an OBS PC and I could be easily overlooking something obvious.. so don't take my comment as authoritative

On the other hand... that PoS streamelements ... just ugh
Look at your log and the extensive amount of errors that isn't helping. neither is mis-matched audio sampling rates.
but I suspect most immediate issue is the streamelements errors/warning at the bottom of the log. but that is just an educated guess of where to start looking deeper

chr5_

Just to give you a quick response... as those advanced Stream settings didn't seem bad to me... but I'm not in front of an OBS PC and I could be easily overlooking something obvious.. so don't take my comment as authoritative

On the other hand... that PoS streamelements ... just ugh
Look at your log and the extensive amount of errors that isn't helping. neither is mis-matched audio sampling rates.
but I suspect most immediate issue is the streamelements errors/warning at the bottom of the log. but that is just an educated guess of where to start looking deeper
Appreciate the initial Feedback, I am still at work so I am just as kind of hoping to do some TS with suggestions from the Forum afterwards. I can definitely say I enjoy the features that the Streamelements add-on has but it has caused issues before between update versions so I would not be shocked if there is something I'm not quite seeing that's interfering. I hadn't noticed the mismatch audio rates so im going to check in on that as well and see if there is some kind of fix.

chr5_

Updating this to confirm that removing SE.live definitely fixed the issue. It was hindering the advanced settings in some way and just overall giving a bad experience I have since removed it and can see my stream going fine on advanced settings.

I however have a new problem, I cannot get the option to log-into twitch to appear for me anymore. Im not sure if this is a new bug from removing SE.live or not but if anyone has any suggestions on this please let me know

PaiSand

When you uninstall se.live, then you have to remove the leftover files from %appdata%\obs-studio\ and then uninstall OBS and reinstall it in order to fix changes that thing did in OBS itself.

chr5_

When you uninstall se.live, then you have to remove the leftover files from %appdata%\obs-studio\ and then uninstall OBS and reinstall it in order to fix changes that thing did in OBS itself.
Would it be best to do the uninstall that removes both the scenes and collections or can those be left alone?

PaiSand

Would it be best to do the uninstall that removes both the scenes and collections or can those be left alone?
Those can be left alone. Actually, it's better if you backup it.
In the only moment you may face an issue with it is if you used streamfx filters and didn't remove them from scenes and/or sources after removing streamfx plugin.

chr5_

Those can be left alone. Actually, it's better if you backup it.
In the only moment you may face an issue with it is if you used streamfx filters and didn't remove them from scenes and/or sources after removing streamfx plugin.
Thanks a ton, That worked and I got signed in!

sakeleo213

sakeleo213

GTA 5 Apk OBB