Resource icon

Advanced countdown with schedule 0.9

sebo

sebo submitted a new resource:

Advance countdown with schedule - A countdown timer to the next scheduled event. Multiple events, scenes, show/hide scene elements/

This script shows a countdown timer to the next event. The difference between this script and other available countdown scripts is:

• it allows to define the whole schedule, so it shows a countdown to the next event
  • it allows defining a different schedule for different scenes
  • it allows defining custom countdown messages, f.e. countdown in minutes or seconds
  • countdown messages can be different depending on the time left, f.e. you can show countdown in minutes if there is...

Read more about this resource...

bcoyle

You might want to come over to our thread and take a look.
The thread is about some of the things you are doing and you might enjoy the conversation.

cinegamerz

I am guessing this is pretty advanced stuff, as I just tried to install it after downloading and it came up with an error. It sounds great though :)

bcoyle

I am guessing this is pretty advanced stuff, as I just tried to install it after downloading and it came up with an error. It sounds great though :)
Sometimes these apps are hard to install, for several reasons. Sometimes it is the instructions, sometimes the dependencies. Make sure you are replying to the owner and not just leaving a comment. If you reply, he will be notified whereas if just a comment, he will have to be checking. Good luck

Last edited:

sebo

Hey - can you paste the error you get? I'll try to help.

Please keep in mind that you need to edit the top of the script to configure it. As written I didn't want to have UI configuration to make sure it won't be changed by for example a mistaken click.

Last edited:

Gerdty

Could you make a YouTube video on how to manipulate the script easily for those of us that don't know coding? I tried to do it, but there is something I am missing because OBS doesn't like what I have.