Adobe Premiere Audio Track Issues

Palabow

Hello!
I've made multiple sound tracks on OBS (4 to be exact) and when I drag them into Premiere Pro only 3 shows up and usually 1 or 2 don't work (I'm also using VoiceMeeter). I've done some research such as making the file a .MKV and then remuxing it to a .MP4 and I've done that and nothing changed. The files work anywhere else such as Davinci but I know Premiere has some problem with OBS so if you know how to fix this please help!

konsolenritter

So you checked against Davinci? If played in the vlc player it gives you the choice which of the tracks to play. So can check.

Another thing is what you mean with "sound tracks" on OBS. Do you mean tracks in the mixer with their own faders, or do you mean four enabled tracks in the encoder settings? (I think you need both for your purpose.)

Palabow

I have 4 different sounds coming in from my mixer into OBS with 4 enabled soundtracks in OBS. Just trying to see if there's a way to fix this so I can drag in all 4 soundtracks without VLC.

konsolenritter

So you are talking about four different channels in the obs mixer.
Your original post was asking about more than one output tracks in the recording.

In the advanced audio tab you should route the four channels into the appropriate output tracks as you wish:
1627456274916.png

And as advised in the settings->output->recording section you should enable the output tracks as you wish:
1627456409701.png

Just trying to see if there's a way to fix this so I can drag in all 4 soundtracks without VLC.
You misunderstood. VLC is only to check against if you're unsure which tracks made it into the recording. This way often helps to clarify things.

Palabow

No I've done all that. All of the tracks are recorded already I'm just talking about Premiere Pro. How do I get them to work. When I drag into Premiere only 3 tracks show and 1-2 only work.

Palabow

I check that all 4 audios work and are in VLC but when I drag into Premiere my microphone soundtrack does not even show. It even leaves a space for it in Premiere as if it's already supposed to be there but it isn't.
fRxgT35.png