Add Video

Tao Denkyem

The answer to this seems fairly simple which makes me think I’m not quite comprehending what exactly you’re asking. Wouldn’t it be as simple as switching to a scene that has your video as a Media Source?

davetuck

Are asking about automated end of stream with a video, or about streaming from OBS to multiple Platforms? Or what?
Managing multiple stream sources? From my perspective I would consult to try on top4smm for youtube advancing.

AaronD

Like @davetuck says, it's hard to figure out what the OP wants. But as *I* understand it:

Yes. Add the video like you normally would. Probably in a scene all by itself. Then create a macro in Advanced Scene Switcher to detect when that video finishes, and stop the stream.

Adv. SS is a general-purpose if-this-do-that automation tool that can do far more than just that. You just have to understand some of the more quirky triggers if you happen to need them (media detection usually is), and build the "erector set" from there.

davetuck

Like @davetuck says, it's hard to figure out what the OP wants. But as *I* understand it:

Yes. Add the video like you normally would. Probably in a scene all by itself. Then create a macro in Advanced Scene Switcher to detect when that video finishes, and stop the stream.

Adv. SS is a general-purpose if-this-do-that automation tool that can do far more than just that. You just have to understand some of the more quirky triggers if you happen to need them (media detection usually is), and build the "erector set" from there.
Thank you!