action replay from diferrent cameras

londontennistube

im streaming tennis matches with two cameras and have worked out how to do action replays activate buffer and use the media source to retrive
the footage thats been streamed
but how can i buffer the footage from the camera that is in a different scene the one thats in the preview ?
id like to do reply from the camera thats not being straemed at that moment .is this possible
cheers

londontennistube

so i installed the plug in it was good interesting and i was getting into it but then it kept crashing my laptop
so i had to uninstall it

im streaming tennis matches with two cameras and have worked out how to do action replays activate buffer and use the media source to retrive
the footage thats been streamed
but how can i buffer the footage from the camera that is in a different scene the one thats in the preview ?
id like to do reply from the camera thats not being straemed at that moment .is this possible
cheers
I believe you have to have the multi window view open so that the other camera is active(that's how it used to work) How did you get a camera working? Since I downloaded the new version, I can't get it to work. When I open that script, I don't see my cameras