About the audio problem

Jasonking

Hello guys, I am a new streamer. I have tried to make a game stream, so, first of all, I had made the scene with game display, screen capture, audio.... something like that. Everything is fine during I was on gameplay, the audio works, but when I was back to the desktop page, the sound of my background also captured during streaming( my background is those dynamic backgrounds with music), I don't want audiences heard it. How do I mute it, so others cannot heard except myself??

Please help, thank you!

koala

To extract the desired sources from the mix of general desktop audio is a common task. You need to "split" audio - that's the term used in the linked guides.

In general, it works like this: you install a virtual audio device and configure the app you want to record to output its sound not to the default device but to that virtual audio device. In OBS, you record that virtual audio device. These guides all deal with separating audio with different focus:

equis

hola amigos ... me podran ayudar ... obs me reconoce el audio de escritorio, pero cuando armo una escena y quiero poner una fuente de captura de audio no funciona queda muda la fuente ... no puedo escuchar nada ... que puede estar pasando
en la foto se ve el audio del escritorio con señal de audio , pero la fuente de mi escena no tiene audio , ya no se que hacer

obs.jpg