A long Bug that needs to be fixed

John brown

Ok so my camera is plugged in and it has it selected in device in "video capture Device" but i find my self having to change it to something else in device, then back again to get it working again.

Which is really annoying to have to do when i want to unplug my camera & close down OBS after i've finished recording, leaving a camera plug in if you not using with just brake it faster.

You should just be able to plug it in, and it show up as soon as it picks it up but it doesn't, then i have to un-select and re-select every time i wanna use the camera.

Also i found another bug the other day, after 2h of streaming i found that when i closed down OBS my MIC stop working on discord, so i had to keep OBS open to talk to my friend. It never did that before so, i don't have an explanation for that.. it only seem to happen after streaming for hours, anyway i hope these bugs get looked into, i didn't see a BUG form to post this.. so sorry for just posting it here.

John brown

Wait it's now working with the camera, but it wasn't before what gives.. i tried everything closing down OBS while my camera was still plugged in, then opening it back put again to shutting down the PC and back on again. To unplugging both camera and turning off OBS and plugging camera back in & opening up OBS and still never worked, but today it now works after my PC had an update, but that other one with discord still need to be looked into.