4090/13900k build crashing on streams at 1080p

YoshinoArt

Hello!

I premise that I recently upgraded from a very modest build to this very strong one because of my job.
Since now i have the chance to, i also thought of trying to stream Dead Space on Twitch at 1920x1080 and it kept crashing on me, or making OBS lag.
All of this even after turning all the game settings to medium and disabling motion blur, vsync and grain.

I am not sure how to set up everything in OBS, with the old pc i always had it in the simple output view like this, do you have any tips on setting up the advanced settings for my build? I look forward both to stream and record
GPU: GeForce RTX 4090
CPU: Intel i9-13900K 24 core
RAM: 64GB DDR5 5200MT/s

Thanks!

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 113

TheEnigmist

Hello!

I premise that I recently upgraded from a very modest build to this very strong one because of my job.
Since now i have the chance to, i also thought of trying to stream Dead Space on Twitch at 1920x1080 and it kept crashing on me, or making OBS lag.
All of this even after turning all the game settings to medium and disabling motion blur, vsync and grain.

I am not sure how to set up everything in OBS, with the old pc i always had it in the simple output view like this, do you have any tips on setting up the advanced settings for my build? I look forward both to stream and record
GPU: GeForce RTX 4090
CPU: Intel i9-13900K 24 core
RAM: 64GB DDR5 5200MT/s

Thanks!
This post it really hurts me, I want to move to same build for streaming since now I'm getting the exact problem of crashing with Dead Space and 10 minutes ago with Hogwarts Legacy wth a Ryzen 5 3600 / RTX 3070. Reading that even with a 4090 and a top CPU is hard to do a streaming is really bad.
I think I rollback to OBS 27 since was the only one to be stable

YoshinoArt

This post it really hurts me, I want to move to same build for streaming since now I'm getting the exact problem of crashing with Dead Space and 10 minutes ago with Hogwarts Legacy wth a Ryzen 5 3600 / RTX 3070. Reading that even with a 4090 and a top CPU is hard to do a streaming is really bad.
I think I rollback to OBS 27 since was the only one to be stable
Oh don’t get me wrong, i think the settings might be the problem! I have friends that stream with less powerful pcs and it works