30 seconds to a minute live, crashes to 0 kb/s - Log Attached

hamferglar

Hey everyone. Super frustrating experiencing this.

Will click Start Streaming, and my kbs will drop to 0, the stream is alive for less than a minute and then will die for my viewers and fully on twitch. OBS doesn't crash, and the icon will still be red saying "stop streaming".

I have a few logs of this happening while trying to make it work today. CPU usage will jump up as well.

I have streamed no problem with my own PC for games and whatnot, literally a couple of days ago. This is now with a laptop.

See logs attached.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• 2021-08-27 17-09-56.txt
    140.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 2021-08-27 17-14-35.txt
    134.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 2021-08-27 17-28-40.txt
    141.4 KB · Views: 19

Synx

For me too is happening this, the live is normal, but when I enter a match of some game instantly drops all my internet not only to live, but everything. This did not happen before, is not inernet problem nor pc, could someone help me?

Lawrence_SoCal

Any ideas?

You have an older Ultra-low power CPU, and real-time video encoding is VERY computationally demanding. Your are trying to participate in a car race with a electric scooter.
I recommend monitoring hardware resource (CPU, GPU, RAM, etc) utilization [for ex. using Task manager’s Performance tab and/or Resource Monitor] to see if your system is being maxed out with your settings (most likely is). So you will most likely need to optimize Operating System and OBS for an under-powered system.
Maybe back off 60fps??
And first and foremost, try uninstalling that PoS StreamElements plugin (a common co-existance with problem systems)