26.1.0 update issue: not recognizing capture card?

amberplaster

hi!

New here. Please let me know if I'm doing this wrong. I'll try to give you all the info I have.

Okay, so on 12/15 I updated my OBS to 26.1.0 before streaming live on twitch. It caused some crashes at first. Then I shut everything down, turned everything back on again. The PS4 video feed (coming in through my el gato capture card hd60) aspect ratio was off. By a lot. WHen I right clicked "properties" on my PS4 feed (scene?) the buttons were red and it was just a black screen.

So I opened up logitech and el gato software to see if video worked there. It works great. So, it's not el gato software. Perhaps my capture card is old and no longer being supported by this obs update?

I switched out the HDMI cords to see if a bad connection was a problem and it didn't change anything. I treid deleting everything and downloading an old version and had the same crashes :/

So, how can I fix? Or do I just have to wait for the next obs update? I'm just playing PC games until then but I'd really like OBS to work... fully.

Thanks!

P.S.
I'm pretty sure this is the correct (first crash) log. I don't know how to read it. If not, I can show you more logs.

Attachments

• 2020-12-15 18-43-44.txt
    14.4 KB · Views: 21