2023 alert box issue not working properly.

Mchlfitz

Hi guys, I don't know why, but for some reason, the alert box browser source only works in one scene collection, but isn't working in the other.

The only remedy I do is logout/login again and refresh everything, but I'm sure there's a better solution to this, right? I don't have to do this every time I try to stream. :(

I have a video uploaded to show you what's going on, and can provide more info if needed.

I've recorded an unlisted YT video as well so you guys can see it firsthand. I dunno what to do, I might just switch to slobs despite the RAM difference since I don't have to troubleshoot everytime for an hour before I try to stream. Thanks in advance for any help.

Mchlfitz

Hi guys, I don't know why, but for some reason, the alert box browser source only works in one scene collection, but isn't working in the other.

The only remedy I do is logout/login again and refresh everything, but I'm sure there's a better solution to this, right? I don't have to do this every time I try to stream. :(

I have a video uploaded to show you what's going on, and can provide more info if needed.

I've recorded an unlisted YT video as well so you guys can see it firsthand. I dunno what to do, I might just switch to slobs despite the RAM difference since I don't have to troubleshoot everytime for an hour before I try to stream. Thanks in advance for any help.

I'd also like to add that it'll sometimes work for the scene collection I need it to work on, but won't work for the other ones for other games. It's just so confusing at this point.

Lawrence_SoCal

Are you even using OBS Studio? or, are you using Streamlabs' forked OBS?
And regardless, if a StreamLabs plugin, or StreamLabs OBS (or whatever its called now)... contacting them for support is appropriate.