Use external subtitle files with played video files
- (SRT preferred) to show when there is no subtitle in videofile or
- play external subtitle file prioritized, even when a subtitle is included in videofile.
- Recognizable and differentiable by countrycode, when there are more than one...
Problem: Currently a subtitle is being chosen by its position number in videos file.
Not always the preferred language is on the same position.
And if you wnt to make sure the right subtitle shows, you're being forced to remux every video file to change subtitles position.
I have a very (very) basic question, which I didn't find answered around here anywhere. I want to create videos and then afterwards add captions to it (so we are not talking about streaming). I don't know whether this can be done within OBS or maybe by adding a captions by providing a...
loistoTXT, a nodejs app and an overall solution to add subtitles or lyrics and lower 3rd's to your livestream. For a quick start guide see: https://github.com/reaby/loistotxt/wiki/Getting-Started
The subtitles operator may as well change OBS scenes from the remote tablet or PC and control venue...
Hi everyone. Is there any way to add open captions (hard-burned into the video) into a stream?
My goal is to share some pre-recorded videos in a zoom meeting (using virtual-cam). I have .srt subtitle files available for these videos. There is some composition with watermarks etc. already going...
Write to text source , using only keyboard.
MCOSU full screen example
- download ,add it via Tools > Scripts > + button
- create hotkeys for on/off. Search for "Restart" and "Stop" in settings
- Restart hotkey clears buffer and hooks keyboard
Step 1: Install the script
First, go the OBS Lyrics script and download the zip file. Extract it and inside you will find a lyrics.lua file. Add that file to your OBS scripts and open up the script properties.
Step 2: Add a song
Now, you can open the script properties and you find that you can...