StreamCD OBS live streaming ressources suite(countdowns, youtube live like counter, giveaway system)

Free StreamCD OBS live streaming ressources suite(countdowns, youtube live like counter, giveaway system) 0.1.6

Untitled-1.png

Any questions ? Here's our DISCORD SERVER

StreamCD offers a small suite of COMPLETELY FREE TO USE streaming resources all in a single place.

STREAMER LIVE COUNT-DOWN COUNT-UP TIMERS
StreamCD Streamer Timer is a countdown and count-up timer for streamers that is simple to use. There are multiple timers available, each of which can be customized to meet your overlay. The best part is that you can use them as a browser source that will automatically start when your overlay becomes visible, eliminating the need to download any third-party programs.

Untitled-3.png

YOUTUBE LIVE COUNTERS
You may create and edit YouTube Video Live Counters and objectives for your current live session, which update in real time with the most up-to-date statistics from the YouTube API.

Untitled-4.png

LIVESTREAM REAL TIME YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS COUNTER
Real-time live streaming Subscribers counter on YouTube. Create eye-catching subscriber cards to display in your live videos and interact with your visitors to boost your subscriber count. Set some objectives and invite your audience to help you achieve them.

Untitled-5.png

STREAMING RAFFLE SYSTEM
Create raffles, paste the link, and invite your viewers to participate, manage join alerts, and select a winner via your OBS session.

.png

Untitled-6.png

Intuitive user interface
We employ a clean and basic UI that makes the platform simple to use for anyone; all you have to do is use your imagination to mix and match colors, sizes, and fonts (almost every Google font is available on our platform).

About StreamCD Youtube Live Likes Counter
For usage in OBS and Streamlabs, StreamCD is the best way to monitor any YouTube video's Live View, Like, Comment, and Viewers count updated in Real-Time!

Our Likes Counter is a meter that displays the amount of likes and dislikes for a video on YouTube in real time. Streamers who want to add more information to their stream screen can use the Likes Counter. Our counter will allow you to simply add information about the current number of viewers, likes of a stream, total number of views, and other statistics to the screen of your livestreams.

We're extracting Live View, Like, Comment, and Viewers counts using YouTube's Official Application Programming Interface (API). It will always be as accurate as possible.

To get the live likes, views and comments you may use one of the following:

Screenshot_1.png
Author
XBStyx
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest updates

1. Minor important fixes

Fixed a couple of spelling issues on the mailing system. The messages for account confirmation...
  2. Massive update, implemented a standalone youtube live counter

Created a new page /youtubelivelikescounter this will allow you to get live statistics from a...
  3. Implemented help desk

➡ Implemented an help desk, this will explain what every button does as well as how to use the...

Latest reviews

Easy to use, and well-updated browser source to make the streaming experience much better.
XBStyx
XBStyx
Appreciate the feedback :) I'm actively working and developing it to make things even more easier.
I needed something quick and simple to utilize for my streams, and this was precisely what I got. The countdown option is beautifully constructed, and the fact that everything is free makes the app a thousand times more valuable.
XBStyx
XBStyx
Appreciate, make sure you join my Global Streamers Community on discord https://discord.gg/Hwc47bpG3r