YouTube Live likes, dislikes and views counter app (Windows)

Free YouTube Live likes, dislikes and views counter app (Windows) 2023-08-07

Thanks for this. Does the live counter still work? I'm trying to use it but nothing happens on the website, and in my profile, clicking "Let's go" does nothing.
MMLTech
MMLTech
UPDATE: Just launched a windows application that crawls specific YouTube URL and retrieves likes, views and viewers and generates a text file with the results

Because of Google limitations on the YouTube API I had to discontinue the subs counter however I've got a new engine working for likes and views counters, it is under beta testing so I'd really appreciate if you guys can test it for me.
I was looking for a plugin on the forums to display likes and the number of viewers on the stream. I was looking for one that could be added to the dock panel, and not to the stream screen. Came across this product.

Added a widget to the widget docks. There was a problem with customization for the dock panel. I decided to write to the XBStyx developer. Found contacts on the site. Wrote on Discord. A week later, customization appeared.

Recently there was a problem with automatic updating of counters. The decision was not long in coming.

The number of viewers does not show, because youtube does not transmit this value now. But you can see how many people came to the stream. Showing likes works fine.

I would like to express special gratitude to the XBStyx developer for his responsiveness and understanding. There were problems due to the language barrier. I'm from Russia.

Recommend for use
MMLTech
MMLTech
Thank you for your feedback, I'm still studying the YouTube API hopefully will find a way to show live viewers on the livestream soon.
love the ability to make custom timers. Helps a lot. Thanks for your hard work.
MMLTech
MMLTech
Thank you for your input; if you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know and I'll do my best to incorporate them into my project. Many of the widgets are actually proposals from people on my discord channel, thus it's turned into a community project so far.
Easy to use, and well-updated browser source to make the streaming experience much better.
MMLTech
MMLTech
Appreciate the feedback :) I'm actively working and developing it to make things even more easier.
I needed something quick and simple to utilize for my streams, and this was precisely what I got. The countdown option is beautifully constructed, and the fact that everything is free makes the app a thousand times more valuable.
MMLTech
MMLTech
Appreciate, make sure you join my Global Streamers Community on discord https://discord.gg/Hwc47bpG3r