StreamCD | FREE OBS Widgets

Free StreamCD | FREE OBS Widgets

1645736659665.png

Any questions ? Here's our DISCORD SERVER

StreamCD offers a small suite of COMPLETELY FREE TO USE streaming resources all in a single place.

STREAMER LIVE COUNT-DOWN COUNT-UP TIMERS
StreamCD Streamer Timer is a countdown and count-up timer for streamers that is simple to use. There are multiple timers available, each of which can be customized to meet your overlay. The best part is that you can use them as a browser source that will automatically start when your overlay becomes visible, eliminating the need to download any third-party programs.

Untitled-3.png

YOUTUBE LIVE COUNTERS
You may create and edit YouTube Video Live Counters and objectives for your current live session, which update in real time with the most up-to-date statistics from the YouTube API.

Untitled-4.png

LIVESTREAM REAL TIME YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS COUNTER
Real-time live streaming Subscribers counter on YouTube. Create eye-catching subscriber cards to display in your live videos and interact with your visitors to boost your subscriber count. Set some objectives and invite your audience to help you achieve them.

Untitled-5.png

TEXT WIDGETS FOR OBS.
StreamCD has a number of streaming text widgets to choose from, depending on your requirements. If you're looking for any of the alternatives listed below, you've come to the correct spot.

1645736747946.png

CUSTOMIZABLE SOCIAL LINKS PAGE
All of your social network and app links may be found on a single page that you can customize. Don't use a lot of links in your descriptions. For your full bio, use only one link.
1646827656152.png

1646827698575.png

Intuitive user interface
We employ a clean and basic UI that makes the platform simple to use for anyone; all you have to do is use your imagination to mix and match colors, sizes, and fonts (almost every Google font is available on our platform).

1645736785108.png
  • Love
Reactions: DVWHaus
Author
MMLTech
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from MMLTech

Latest updates

1. Changelog 04/27/2022

➡️ Fixed social links list short description color, it was accidentally changing the main title...
  2. Changelog 04/25/2022

➡️ Introduced service carousel on homepage ➡️ Added a new service description and page for all...
  3. YouTube Live Counter update

➡️ Fixed YouTube viewer count for live streaming. It will now show the concurrent viewers while...

Latest reviews

I was looking for a plugin on the forums to display likes and the number of viewers on the stream. I was looking for one that could be added to the dock panel, and not to the stream screen. Came across this product.

Added a widget to the widget docks. There was a problem with customization for the dock panel. I decided to write to the XBStyx developer. Found contacts on the site. Wrote on Discord. A week later, customization appeared.

Recently there was a problem with automatic updating of counters. The decision was not long in coming.

The number of viewers does not show, because youtube does not transmit this value now. But you can see how many people came to the stream. Showing likes works fine.

I would like to express special gratitude to the XBStyx developer for his responsiveness and understanding. There were problems due to the language barrier. I'm from Russia.

Recommend for use
MMLTech
MMLTech
Thank you for your feedback, I'm still studying the YouTube API hopefully will find a way to show live viewers on the livestream soon.
love the ability to make custom timers. Helps a lot. Thanks for your hard work.
MMLTech
MMLTech
Thank you for your input; if you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know and I'll do my best to incorporate them into my project. Many of the widgets are actually proposals from people on my discord channel, thus it's turned into a community project so far.
Easy to use, and well-updated browser source to make the streaming experience much better.
MMLTech
MMLTech
Appreciate the feedback :) I'm actively working and developing it to make things even more easier.
I needed something quick and simple to utilize for my streams, and this was precisely what I got. The countdown option is beautifully constructed, and the fact that everything is free makes the app a thousand times more valuable.
MMLTech
MMLTech
Appreciate, make sure you join my Global Streamers Community on discord https://discord.gg/Hwc47bpG3r