Source Clone

Source Clone 0.1.4

Exeldro always saving the day :)
this plugin is very good I love your creativity exeldro
This is amazing! It's just too bad it doesn't assimilate the old StreamFX source mirrors XD I'm going to have to swap them out by hand, but I say its worth it.
Keep up the great work! Thank you!
This is a game changer. Thank you. I was having to enter a scene without a camera and then go to the other scene with one or the camera would stop working before.
Works great! A fantastic alternative to (now paywalled) StreamFX Source Mirror. Thank you so much!
Does exactly what it says on the tin! Can't wait to see what additions you add in the future. Keep it up <3
Great job, thanks for supporting everyone that have been waiting for this plug-in....

Thank you
HigherAcer
Really powerful plugin, he did it again! Thanks!
excellent - thatt is all what I (you) can say about the great work. OBS would be not the same without your absolut helpful plugins
Brutality... wow.... what I was looking for me... for sure we will send a coffee cup...
Excellent plugin! Thank you Exeldro for making our work on OBS easier :)
I love everything that Exeldro does, His plugins are extremely useful. In addition, he takes the extra time to put them in a .dmg file for Mac so it is easily installable by the user. It's hard to install other software by other developers who have great ideas when you're not a programmer and you don't really know how to install it! 5 stars for sure! Source copy is only one of the amazing plugins he has created. THANK YOU Exeldro!