Resource icon

OBS-VirtualCam 2.0.4

Virtual Cam 2.0.2 with windows 10 1803. It doesn't work in skype and windows camera. Will be there a fix ?
Thanks you for this master piece of software.
With this... Now OBS is better than XSplit.
Nice work !
The following features can help improve the use cases, please consider !
>>> To behave coherently to the original operation of "Start Streaming" button
1) Add "Virtual Camera" in the "setting->stream->service"
2) In "Tools->VirtualCam" add option "Automatic start when start streaming"
So, users can also use the automatic recording function. And will display a PNG in virtualcam when it is not "streaming", and display actual stream when "started streaming" in OBS, similar to IVCAM
Super useful for so many things! Keep up the great work!
Excellent, i can integrated it with vMix too. Very useful Plugin Thanks.
And vMix can External Output too to OBS, just like this plugin does.
Great plugin! Works OTB with OBS 64 bit. Tested on jitsi and Hangouts - perfect. Only 1 niggle - doesn't present your video conference software with a virtual microphone to select.
**THIS BREAKS DISCORD**

I have no problem WHATSOEVER when using this with any other app or program, but as soon as I try turn my virtual camera on with Discord then it crashes Discord. I put up with it for so long, but I can't deal with it anymore, I always have to use CTRL + R to restart Discord in hopes it will work this time, but more often than not, it freezes ALL of Discord.

PLEASE FIX
Crashed OBS (25.0.0) when I tick the Global Horizontal Flip setting. Otherwise a perfect solution for conferencing and the lot.
This little plugin saved my butt recently when a client required me to stream multiple audio and video sources to Kickstarter Live. For them as ain't used it, KSL forces you to use a (badly built, bug-ridden) browser-based encoder that can only recognize one audio and one video source per broadcast.

OBS Virtual Cam provided an excellent workaround to that, although KSL makes you jump through a few extra hoops before you finally get everything working.
Works like a charm. Have enjoyed this plugin for many years on Windows. Thank you for your work. :)

Apparently, there is a new version for download. https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/obs-virtualcam.949/
Worked first time great plugin.
Interesting if it wasn't for the problem of video delay on audio. The virtualCam does not apply the delay changes on Audio-options-advanced.

Streaming without virtualCal is fine of course, of course the workstation is of the latest generation
Once I get a clients show going I can switch this on and they can see what they are doing in real time. A fantastic solution for a problem that's been nagging me for over a year!
Now, Here's a challenge for the developer... Make an app that allows your phone, (iPhone or Droid) through a USB connection to pick up that camera. Then OBS users could stream to Instagram, and you would be crowned kink of Plugins.
Its Good when it works. Every time I turn it off and try to turn it back on, I get "Failed to start output" and have to uninstall and reinstall. apart from that it is good.