Resource icon

OBS-VirtualCam 2.0.4

MeKLiN from tinychat/youtube here, this is to those who experience grey line issues: Set your desktop to 1440x1080, set your output resolution to 1440x1080, set your scaled resolution to 480x360, once your stream or cam or whatever output you are using is on, open the virtual cam driver. Double click the aspect ratio check box. These are the tricks I've learned using tinychat, and trying to make things easier for hours and hours as well as trying different resolutions and cam/desktop/desktop stream viewbox sizes for performance reasons.
I use this Software to add effects like Chroma Key at my daily work meetings and works great!
Very nice, can finally use this feature in OBS after several years of hoping it would show up. Very useful for google hangouts or any other service where webcam inputs are used. provides a low-lag solution for screensharing that just can't be matched by certain implementations
Works with GoToWebinar. It did not work with just the 64bit version of OBS with the 4x OBS-Camera combination. Reinstalled OBS x86 and 1x OBS-Camera options; then it showed up as a camera option in GoToWebinar.
I now have the full capabilities of OBS available in Google hangouts - extremely useful.
Great with Skype!
a must if we want to use obs with 3rd party softwares
Works fantastic! I almost bought ManyCam, so glad i found your plugin :) Thanks a lot for your work!
Works like it's supposed to. Now XSplit doesn't have the right to remain on my Hard drive anymore.
This would be so much better with a virtual microphone. It just isn't the same without one.

Other than that, this plugin is great and has worked flawlessly.
Thank you SO MUCH, works beautifully in skype and Windows 7 Ultimate with OBS studio 64bit. I could HUG you for making this. Ok here I come. LOL
This is amazing! It's basically the perfect SDK for getting output from OBS studio.
Hi, after upgrading to OBS latest version I coldnt make virtual cam work, it does not show on tool window. Catxfish workaround on HOW TO INSTALL WITHOUT INSTALLER its a little tricky and im not clear how to do it. I would appreciate a fix to this problem. Im rating good though.
Best plugin, quickly updated, thx!
Huge potential, excellent idea!
Great work!
Now you can use your webcam in Skype (or whatever) even if it's currently being used by the OBS process. And- if you've got a decent DSLR, or Bridge camera with HDMI-Out -connected to a capture card, you'll have among the beastiest webcam-setups ever!
I dig this!
very useful plugin! thx!
anyway, can you support 90 degree rotate transform? as you already supported horizontal flip.
cause sometimes we want push stream with landscape view in to a mobile phone with a portrait view
Impressive plugin. Wish OBS Studio can include it in its release.
Very usefull for set multiview scene. Thank you very much.
This provides functionality I've seen requested often, and it's something I've used a fair few times over Discord and Skype. A really customizable way to send your OBS video across the internet to people without having to stream to a service like Twitch. Loving how often it gets updated, too!