OBS Transition Matrix [Discontinued]

OBS Transition Matrix [Discontinued] v1.0

This is better than Transition Table!
Bring it back. Transition Table is unusable!
all that was missing was to make it available for MAC
This is an amazing plug-in!!! I've been looking for a way to set this up for the last week!! Props to you for making it happen!!
nelze nainstalovat, v adresáři na githubu chybí soubory
Really makes the order of scenes more logical than button mashing my buttons in the hope that they're in the right order.
There is no instruction on how to Install and where to install the plugin, and one of the link to the software that need to be installed don't exist anymore. Please give a proper instructions, otherwise this thing is useless.
Awesome bro, ty!!
Awesome, haven't had a chance to test this fix out yet, but that is basically the main issue I've been having with it.. That it would sometimes randomly defer to the default transition selected... Aweomse! Thank you!
Pretty darn solid.

I have some issues where it doesn't always override the default transition, but it's hit or miss. Can't pin a reason down for why it does this.
Muito bom mesmo... As vezes, quase nunca, a transição configurada não atua e ele segue a definida pelo OBS, mas é muito raro quando isso acontece.
Very good but one pretty annoying bug. The first transition after *starting* a local recording never works and always uses the preset scene transition instead of whatever is in the matrix. It's super annoying because my intro scene transition never works.

Other than that it works great, albeit with a clumsy interface but works really well apart from that one weird bug.
It's something I was looking for to use in my streams. Works fine judging by first tests. The only thing is it's not obvious without testing how direction works (from what to what) and text on the bottom is hard to notice at first, and it also lacks an ability to select multiple cells or the whole row or column. If it can be added, it will be 5*
shaolin
shaolin
Great feedback about multiple selection
Exactly what I was looking for and works perfectly. Thank you
Dude! I love this! I was about to make my own little program to write to files so that Advanced Scene Switcher could switch the scenes for me. Unfortunately that would be a dumb work around and it overrides the scene I want to have active. This nifty plug-in of yours is working wonderfully and currently runs my 4 different transitions (3 stingers and a default fade).

Many thanks for this! :D
Perfect for getting intro and outro transitions for my replay scenes
Love it, works perfectly! Easy to visualise connections from scene to scene, and makes my stream look just that little bit more professional. Thanks!