Launchpad OBS

Free Launchpad OBS 1.0.0

Description
For the longest time I have been looking for an alternative to the Elgato streamdeck. I wasn't really able to find a good one, but I had this launchpad for a while. I make music as a hobby and when I'm not doing that, my launchpad was just sitting there. I searched online for some tools to allow me to use my launchpad as a streamdeck, but the programs that I found were clunky, confusing, ugly, outdated, and not maintained.

The benefits of a launchpad are that it is about $50-$80 cheaper than an Elgato streamdeck, it has way more buttons, and can be programmed to do basically anything the streamdeck can do as long as you know how to do it. Luckily, I do

So I was like, "I'm a computer scientist... I'm gonna f***ing do it myself!"

This is an easy to use, modern designed, out of the way, lightweight application that uses obs-websocket to communicate with obs. If you don't already have it installed in obs, here is the link: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/obs-websocket-remote-control-of-obs-studio-made-easy.466/

Features
  • Easy to use (One button)
  • Fluid design
  • Dark mode
  • Start/Stop stream
  • Easy, Responsive scene Changing
With more to come! (Automatic updates coming in 1.0.1)

If you have any feature suggestions or bug reports, please leave them in the discussion section with the appropriate tags.
I hope this helps you guys out as much as it has helped me!
  • demonstration.gif
    demonstration.gif
    77.7 KB · Views: 2,705
Reactions: DJ-EXELBONSAI
Author
TDefton
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings