1644231938602.png

What can HC-Boards do?
To put it short HC-Boards allows you to assign effects to several keyboard shortcuts. Enrich your stream with memes, reactions, notifications, and much more! A single keypress is enough!

• Link media from websites directly or
  • Use your local files
Choose.gif

• Global shortcuts which work while you’re playing
  • Cancel with another press or
  • Spam your effects with multiple keypresses
Trigger.gif

• Integrate HC-Boards in OBS easily
  • Apply multiple animations
  • Use multiple sources for multiple boards
Wow3.gif

---​

How do I use it?
Using HC-Boards should be pretty self-explanatory. In order to master its details though I created a knowledge base for you to look things up. The most important pages are:
  1. Getting Started Guide
  2. OBS Integration

---​

How much does it cost?
There's a free mode to try most of the features. If you tend to use more boards and effects you can upgrade to a premium version:
  • 3,49$/ Month aka 1 cup of coffee
  • 34,90$/ Year aka 10 cups of coffee
Since the OBS version is pretty new there's a 20% early adopter discount. Simply enter HCB22LAUNCH at checkout.

---​

I'm still not convinced:
Although HC-Boards is new to OBS it's pretty popular on the Streamlabs internal app store. With over 10,000 installs HC-Boards is one of the biggest apps available there.

MROFFICIALusps - 4⭐
I think this app is easy to use and good overall and you seem to be able to get help when needed

Suge Whyte - 5 ⭐
GREAT APP, GREAT SUPPORT ON DISCORD

BuLLiX - 5 ⭐
Great app, have been using it with a lot of fun! Added some cool meme (gif) soundboards. Works great, easy setup. In the previous version there were issues that sounds would dissapear. I asked them about it, got invited to a beta testing version straight away and issues fixed. Support is great, thx!

---​

I need help!
No worry, I'm happy to help. Either contact me using the webpage or join our discord to get help even faster.
  • 1644231865667.png
    1644231865667.png
    268.8 KB · Views: 57
Author
HowlingCoder
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings