**Title: Vertical Streaming Not Working – Same Issue on Both Beta and Stable Versions**
I am extremely disappointed with Aitum Multistream.
Whenever I try to configure vertical streaming in OBS, I get the following warning:
"As you are using Aitum Multistream, you must control Vertical Streaming Outputs from the Aitum Multistream Settings. Changing Output settings is disabled here."
Because of this issue, my vertical stream is not working properly on YouTube.
I have checked all the relevant settings and tried both the Beta and Stable versions, but the issue remains exactly the same. I have also reinstalled the software multiple times, hoping to fix the problem, but nothing has worked.
I am tired of repeating the same troubleshooting steps without getting a solution. I need clear instructions on how to fix this issue, not just another suggestion to reinstall the software.
**Please provide a proper solution as soon as possible.** If this issue cannot be resolved, I will have to uninstall Aitum Multistream and switch to alternative streaming software.
I wanted to use Aitum Multistream for simultaneous horizontal and vertical streaming, but this experience has been extremely frustrating.
I will reconsider my rating if the issue is resolved, but for now, this deserves **1 star** due to the ongoing problem and lack of a working solution.