Thank you everyone who has downloaded and given feedback on the Advanced Mask Plugin! I've seen some amazing things that the community had built- y'all are incredible! This release contains new features and one bugfix (that causes a slight breaking change, so make sure to read below, AND PLEASE BACK UP YOUR OBS SETTINGS BEFORE UPGRADING).

Bug Fixes
  • Fixes a bug where advanced masks were not applied correctly to image sources.
  • Fixes a bug where shape mask dimensions were not correct- prior to this release, all shape masks were 20% larger than the user specified (So a rectangle mask of 100px x 200px would end up being 120px x 240px). Any existing filters you have will continue to use this incorrect scaling (so you don't have to change the mask size on anything you've already created, nor do you need to change values in third party plugins like websockets or the Move plugin). Any new filters created will use the correct scaling. If you would like your existing filters to use the correct scaling, you'll need to delete the filter and re-create it.
New Features
  • Scalable/movable source masks. You can now scale your source masks, change their position and rotation, and have the option to tile or mirror them. This gives a lot of creative options for taking your masks to the next level!
  • Scalable/movable image masks. Same new feature as the source masks above, but for image masks.
  • BoomSoMuch Alpha/Adjustment Fade mask. A brand new mask that lets a moving mask recurse/fade over a user defined time, allowing the effect created by BoomSoMuch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSUMdj_I28M . In addition to it use as an alpha mask, I've also provided the the same functionality for Adjustment masks.
Reactions: OpenFields
Thank you everyone who has downloaded and given feedback on the Advanced Mask Plugin! I've seen some amazing things that the community had built- y'all are incredible! This release contains new features and one bugfix (that causes a slight breaking change, so make sure to read below, AND PLEASE BACK UP YOUR OBS SETTINGS BEFORE UPGRADING).

Bug Fixes
  • Fixes a bug where advanced masks were not applied correctly to image sources.
  • Fixes a bug where shape mask dimensions were not correct- prior to this release, all shape masks were 20% larger than the user specified (So a rectangle mask of 100px x 200px would end up being 120px x 240px). Any existing filters you have will continue to use this incorrect scaling (so you don't have to change the mask size on anything you've already created, nor do you need to change values in third party plugins like websockets or the Move plugin). Any new filters created will use the correct scaling. If you would like your existing filters to use the correct scaling, you'll need to delete the filter and re-create it.
New Features
  • Scalable/movable source masks. You can now scale your source masks, change their position and rotation, and have the option to tile or mirror them. This gives a lot of creative options for taking your masks to the next level!
  • Scalable/movable image masks. Same new feature as the source masks above, but for image masks.
  • BoomSoMuch Alpha/Adjustment Fade mask. A brand new mask that lets a moving mask recurse/fade over a user defined time, allowing the effect created by BoomSoMuch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSUMdj_I28M . In addition to it use as an alpha mask, I've also provided the the same functionality for Adjustment masks.
Reactions: macorix23