Question / Help Anyone Else have this problem ?!

Dannbro

so i have been streaming league of legends for sometime now
every stream was fine
streaming 1920x1080 downscaled to 1280x720
3500 bit rate

with still between 90-120 frames in game
on OBS the fps never seems to drop and the health of my stream is excellent
on obs allways shows green
and on Twitch says Excellent

but tried streaming a few days ago

and its okay for about 20 seconds
then bam dropping allmost every frame the bit rate goes from 4k ish to 0
not sure what it is
i tried changing servers on obs to london secondary
using the 32 and the 64 bit of obs
reinstaling obs
but still running into the same problem

anyone have any ideas or having this issue aswell

Thanks dan

partouf

Couple of twitch servers are broken. I know of the Londons, Amsterdam and Stockholm that give framedrops. I tried Frankfurt, and that seems to be working. If all EU fail, you can swap to US as well, just gives a little more delay on your stream, nothing else.

edit:

recent tweet from ‏@TwitchTVSupport
London: Maintenance is scheduled today. No ETA on actual uptime due to tests and such. I expect sometime tomorrow, give or take 52 weeks.

and on the twitch website it says here http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/996442
"London ingest server offers unreliable service
We are currently working to fix an issue with our London servers. At present, requests to London are being routed to Amsterdam. We suggest pointing straight to Amsterdam or one of our other European ingests for best service during this maintenance. We recommend lowering your bitrate to drop the least frames."

But, Amsterdam overloaded now as well with all the routing, etc.

Concerning the lowering bitrate, I always run on 1800, but that framedrops as well on the faulty servers.

Dannbro

partouf said:
Couple of twitch servers are broken. I know of the Londons, Amsterdam and Stockholm that give framedrops. I tried Frankfurt, and that seems to be working. If all EU fail, you can swap to US as well, just gives a little more delay on your stream, nothing else.

edit:

recent tweet from ‏@TwitchTVSupport
London: Maintenance is scheduled today. No ETA on actual uptime due to tests and such. I expect sometime tomorrow, give or take 52 weeks.

and on the twitch website it says here http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/996442
"London ingest server offers unreliable service
We are currently working to fix an issue with our London servers. At present, requests to London are being routed to Amsterdam. We suggest pointing straight to Amsterdam or one of our other European ingests for best service during this maintenance. We recommend lowering your bitrate to drop the least frames."

But, Amsterdam overloaded now as well with all the routing, etc.

Concerning the lowering bitrate, I always run on 1800, but that framedrops as well on the faulty servers.

Okay i just tried the frankfurt and it seems to be okay right now
thank i should really follow them on twitter
THanks for the heads up

much appriciated