Question / Help YouTube streaming works, then screen goes black.

DLWood

I'm using a cheap KKMoon CCTV IP Cam to stream with my YouTube Channel (model 810). The preview works with video and audio from the Cam. I start the streaming to YouTube and all is well...until it isn't. After a random amount of time, the preview screen goes black and so does the YouTube streaming monitor. No audio or video. If I go to the OBS Software to the Sources and properties for the IPCam and click OK, the audio and video come back on the OBS preview and also on the YouTube streaming monitor.

I'm attaching the log file from a 28 minute OBS/YouTube test broadcast. It went black a little after 22 minutes, and after I clicked OK to the properties of the IPCam, the video came back at a little after 23 minutes.

I want to use this IPCam for a YouTube broadcast every Sunday morning for about 1.5 hours, but this behavior will not work for it. Sure hope someone can help! Thanks!

P.S. I put the github link in the "Upload a File" box...hope that was the correct thing to do. If not, the link is:
https://gist.github.com/27defcdb2c004e373e2e53f748926c19

DLWood

Thanks for your suggestion Harold. So far, the screen hasn't gone black. The audio is offset from the video, but OBS lets me adjust it...about -1200 ms is the sweet spot. Appreciate your input.