YouTube posted video curves despite me turning VR mode off.

In the old days I could put up a 32x9 video pop my phone in a Google cardboard compatible goggle and watch the video pre-taped and possibly someone could in theory watch the video live in 3D in Google Cardboard format.

Now the 3D player adds dynamic perspective where if you move your head it moves the camera and it makes everything look like a round ballroom instead of a rectangular display.

Everything that talks about 3D video talks about using a video processor like Sony Vega something.

I already did the hard work to separate my video into left and right eye and I'm planning to transmit it in 32x9 proper ratio LR which comes out perfect in Google Cardboard.

I don't know if it's the YouTube player or if it's the way the video was recorded because natively it looks like the video recorded is 32x9 proper ratio LR.

The screen capture shows my video as a 32x9 with black bars on the top and bottom that is centered.

Unfortunately either my broadcast or the YouTube player thinks I'm broadcasting in VR.

How do I see if YouTube is capturing it correctly and how do I see if it's the player's issue or if I need a code to be broadcast with the thing in order to say this is 3D video?

And if I need a code for 3D video how do it without relying on either video preprocessors which means not being live, or using Terminal which most everyone at Apple says you should not use unless you know exactly what you're doing which is what FFMPEG implies it uses.

I did a lot of hard work to format that video into 3D and then YouTube or the YouTube player in between the video capture and me decided to curve the video into VR.

Help.

Once I get a copy of the URL I'll copy and paste here and see what you think of the video and if you could see 3D if it was properly rectangularized And you could tell me whether it's a problem with the capturing by YouTube or whether it's a problem of playback.

By the way I'm playing it back on an Android. Never tried my Mac hooked up to a 3D TV but if it were to do it it would probably be half as thin and not aligned right