Question / Help Yellowish Tint in PC Recordings

Dameol

Okay, so this is a bit weird...

I have a setup where my Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, and PC are feeding into an HDMI switch and then that switch goes into an Avermedia Live Gamer HD 2. Thing is, whenever it is the PC that is being recorded, an odd yellow tint shows up in the recording. This tint is not present if I am recording from the PS4 or the Switch. The Tint also does not appear on the monitor at the time I am recording, only in the recorded video. Has anyone else seen anything like this? O.o

Please copy your logs so we can investigate. This could be a color space or Video Format issue of sorts, don't know. Try to post your logs so I can see all the various formats you have running and I can spot a conflict for you...

Last edited:

alexitx

Color inaccuracy / distortion sometimes can be caused by the YUV Color Space and Color Range. If it is set to 601 instead of 709 or "Full" instead of "Partial" then the colors may look a bit weird. These options can be found in "Advanced" settings, under "Video" section.

Color inaccuracy / distortion sometimes can be caused by the YUV Color Space and Color Range. If it is set to 601 instead of 709 or "Full" instead of "Partial" then the colors may look a bit weird. These options can be found in "Advanced" settings, under "Video" section.

As this user points out, this is often the case, try to post up your logs so we can try to spot the conflict if you cannot find it yourself. Thanks!