Would you tell me that will obs64v28 supports Windows 8.1

kdeepak1996blore

Hi guys! Myself K. deepak, first of all , I tried the old Obs to open but , suddenly it aborted or refused , cos of AAC format is not Supported, then I had been Uninstalled, after that I downloaded obs64v28 in my old windows 8 Laptop, but it shows like this ; here is the image below :-

bandicam 2022-10-08 19-58-53-556.jpg

So, what I did , I'd Backed Up my Cartoon / Anime Videos at This three URLS given Below :

Yes, I tried Change the Windows OS from 8 to 10 or 11, but it was Risky to do so, need license and Additional Hardware,
Nothing to do so , then I'd had would think that I'll Opted New PC. but I Was also tried for Old Version Obs64v27 but laptop was Hanged for a while, please snap the link below :-

File Horse : https://www.filehorse.com/download-obs-studio-32/download/

so, please tell me that how can I do this, “whether New Laptop also needed it what esp., in Windows 11 OS ?”

thank you for all !

.norman.

OBS v28.x.x needs at least windows 10. you can check the downloads page for previous versions that should run on windows 8. right off i do not know which version would work, best i can tell you is to read the descriptions of each previous version.

koala

You can still upgrade your Windows 8 to Windows 10 for free. Any Windows license as of Windows 7 can be used for Windows 10 and 11. Windows 11 as well, however a hardware that initially came with Windows 8 is probably 10 years old and is excluded by Windows 11.