Windows 7 challenge

Lawrence_SoCal

If using OBS Studio for local recording, no browser sources, etc... then I could see trying to do what you've requested (and a search in this forum should show other identical requests).

But unless you have access to the special ongoing (not regularly available) Operating System patches for Win7... extremely challenging to use that OS in a safe manner connected to the Internet (doable, but not cheap, and lots of other specialized setups typically required).

There are few Win7 systems that won't run Win10 (free upgrade), which stabilized into a decent OS (something Win11 still struggling to get to). PCs too weak to run Win10, also will struggle (usually fail) with OBS Studio

In the vast majority of cases, far better to upgrade to Win10. For those rare systems that can't upgrade, and need to keep running, most are not candidates for OBS Studio, and I'd probably be looking at using 2nd PC to capture video out from Win7 system. If the reason for not upgrading is budget, then I'd make sure I wasn't doing email, nor had any financial or other sensitive info on the Win7 PC (assume it is, or will be malware compromised)