windows 11 black screen

LonelYNighTWolF

Seems like BF4 worked fine (and looks like you are probably playing fullscreen and alt+tabbing out a lot?), but when you switch to Modern Warfare the hook is being blocked by something.

I'd check the known conflicts list here to make sure you're not running anything listed (or similar): https://obsproject.com/wiki/Known-Conflicts
Thank you! Your link helped, the OBS was blocked by one of the programs. I would like to clarify that before updating Windows, everything worked fine, after updating you have to unload the desired programs.

chillaby

Hi, I'm sorry to add on to the reply chain, but my computer updated to Win11 and I tried to broadcast The Sims 4 in a window capture. OBS managed to capture the game as far as the main menu, but then it froze. I tried switching from "capture any fullscreen application" to "capture a specific window" and back again, to no avail. After I ended, I tried restarting the game, which also did not work. The only thing that did work was a display capture. However, I'm very hesitant to use this because of my one monitor and safety concerns. Could someone use plain language to advise me what to do to solve this? I tried to make sure OBS had permission to capture, but I couldn't find "system preferences." (If that gives you any idea as to my competence).

krish112

What i think is the windows 11 black screen is a glitch from he WIndows Serveronly it was also occuring when i was using my POGO account, but it was still occuring when i resolved the java script issue, This POGO sign in problem is mainly happening because I have updated my windows i think!!! I think its time to go back to Windows 10 now!!

AidenDavis

The reason for the black screen when recording games may be that these games have programs to prevent cheating, and obs is recognized as cheating software when capturing games. recommend you to try some other gameplay recording software to check if it can be captured normally such as Bandicam, CamStudio, RecMaster, Camtasia, etc. You can try free version of them. If you can use other software to record the game, then this problem requires an OBS technician.

SHTURMAN_TV

Здравствуйте, после обновления до виндовс 11, стали зависать дорожки донатов и всплывать оповещения, это происходит не сразу а через некоторое время после запуска стрима... Прикрепляю логи

Attachments

• 2022-01-14 14-19-17.txt
    10.1 KB · Views: 21