Question / Help Will not display (my) iPhone in Landscape.

DJBobbyFayder

VERY odd circumstances... Using iPhone XR, rotation lock is OFF. Camera will not display in landscape in OBS, only in portrait. If I rotate phone, image rotates but orientation does not change. This is only while phone is in camera. The web browser, phots, etc all display in landscape in OBS no problem. On a separate yet similar note. If I use this phone to stream on Facebook Live direct. The first attempt at a landscape session works perfect. A second session prompts me at the start to rotate the camera. Phone screen displays in landscape throughout second session but saves and broadcasts sideways in portrait. If I close Facebook software and then re-open I get the same results. 1st session in landscape no issues. 2nd session begins with a rotate your camera prompt and broadcasts/saves sideways in portrait.

What makes this extra odd to me is if I connect a different phone to OBS (hot swap USB cable) it displays landscape no problem. Making me think it is something to do with software on my phone??? So earlier today I wiped phone and then restored files and apps. Im very confused. Camera does landscape/portrait with no problems outside of other software. Im going to wipe again and NOT restore anything and see what happens... Any thought or advice would be tremendously appreciated.

Attachments

• 2020-04-26 20-28-51.txt
    6.9 KB · Views: 84