Why OBS captures black screen in game capture but works perfectly in window and display capture?

DeatH_StrikeR88

I just finished streaming a test live in twitch now. It goes like when I opened obs to stream today game capture was giving black screen and when I checked using my phone the stream in viewer's end was also a black footage. I can't understand what's written in log file but maybe by looking it you people can help me. But except gaming when I use display capture and window capture they work great but why black screen in game capture. I don't know who the culprit is. My hardware or anything else? Playing other games were going good but playing geometry dash today have had this issue.

My specs-
HP PC 15s FQ-2027TU
Intel i3 1115G4
8GB 3200MHz RAM
512GB NVMe
1080p 60Hz screen
Windows 11 Version 21H2 (OS build 22000.258)

thanks in advance

Attachments

• 2021-10-15 19-34-56.txt
    82.1 KB · Views: 80

FerretBomb

It looks like the Game Capture failed to inject its capture hook into the game's process, and kept retrying until the end of the logfile. Have you tried capturing Geomety Dash with a Window Capture instead? Do you have the anti-cheat compatibility hook enabled in the game capture options?

DeatH_StrikeR88

It looks like the Game Capture failed to inject its capture hook into the game's process, and kept retrying until the end of the logfile. Have you tried capturing Geomety Dash with a Window Capture instead? Do you have the anti-cheat compatibility hook enabled in the game capture options?
Yes I have anti-cheat enabled. I never tweaked those settings and yes, the game capture is only doing this. When I did live stream with display and window capture everything was working as it should be. But game capture is still stuck in black screens

FerretBomb

There are some games that are coded in a way that Game Capture can't capture them. If a Window Capture works, use that.