Question / Help where do the recordings get stored?

Retroleum

question in the title, i cant seem to locate it.. im also probably blind and just overlooking it like an idiot.. thanks for any help :)

NoXPhasma

You can access the store folder if you open the File menu and click on "Show Recordings". If you go to the settings and there to Output, you can change the store folder at "FLV Recording Path".

Retroleum

im also probably blind and just overlooking it like an idiot.
You can access the store folder if you open the File menu and click on "Show Recordings". If you go to the settings and there to Output, you can change the store folder at "FLV Recording Path".

yeah, do that.. turns out for some weird/stupid reason the default is just the home folder.... which is why i couldnt find it. i was looking for an actual OBS folder that it would be stored in..

ramma

yeah, do that.. turns out for some weird/stupid reason the default is just the home folder.... which is why i couldnt find it. i was looking for an actual OBS folder that it would be stored in..

It's definitely a bit confusing at first. I'd personally love to see a way to change the save path without having the click at minimum 3 buttons.

I'm on Mac, and I can't seem to find the file or menu or whatever. What do I do? I'm new to OBS.

DelMerro

Im also having trouble. I found the file but when I goto play them it says they can't be played. Help?

magicstick1972

Found soloution click File, Settings, Output. Under output mode, change from simple to advanced. CLick on Recording tab. When you do that you'll see the file path you can change