When you guys going to make obs studio good again like 2019

AJG1915

Over the years I have used OBS studio for a lot of my production and a lot of my podcasting and a lot of my streams. Furthermore, OBS studio is a complete disaster of a program and software. They are very laggy. Even if you have a strong PC, no matter what, it's always going to be a bad software. In addition to the further comments that I have made is because I feel that streamlabs is a way better program than OBS studio. I feel that the softwareers and the people that are behind OBS studio really need to start working on their programming and making it much better. Again. I have used OBS studio multiple times in the year 24 multiple times in the year of 23 and I will say that it's a disaster. I will want to use the platform but it's constantly drop rates after drop rates laggy at the laggy and I have the the best PC and the best internet provider and no matter what will always have issues. I think that OBS people that are running the software really need to start working on, not the publicity of what the what. It looks like they need to really start fixing the overloads and the scenes and not only the scenes but downsizing the software a bit really consider about this. I will never go back to the program again.

Fenrir

Forum Admin
Since it's unlikely you actually want help, all previous releases of OBS are available at the link below and you're welcome to use an older version if you think it works better.

If you actually want help, please provide a log file from a session that has issues so it can be looked at.

Frag Maniac

Over the years I have used OBS studio for a lot of my production and a lot of my podcasting and a lot of my streams. Furthermore, OBS studio is a complete disaster of a program and software. They are very laggy. Even if you have a strong PC, no matter what, it's always going to be a bad software. In addition to the further comments that I have made is because I feel that streamlabs is a way better program than OBS studio. I feel that the softwareers and the people that are behind OBS studio really need to start working on their programming and making it much better. Again. I have used OBS studio multiple times in the year 24 multiple times in the year of 23 and I will say that it's a disaster. I will want to use the platform but it's constantly drop rates after drop rates laggy at the laggy and I have the the best PC and the best internet provider and no matter what will always have issues. I think that OBS people that are running the software really need to start working on, not the publicity of what the what. It looks like they need to really start fixing the overloads and the scenes and not only the scenes but downsizing the software a bit really consider about this. I will never go back to the program again.

Not sure what you're calling a "Strong PC", but on my 13700K, RTX 4080, 32 GB DDR5 6400 rig it is performing quite well capturing Remnant II at 1440p output while playing at 3840x2160. I literally get zero lag, even during heavy boss fights with a ton of effects going on.

My only problem getting started using it was caused by my own oversight not using the correct settings. I would say streams are even more dependent on proper settings, as well as a solid and fast network connection.