Question / Help When spliting videos the start of the next video is black and purple

greenteemosley

Whenever I record a video the game runs perfect and the recording seems to be just a bit laggy, my main concern is that whenever I go to edit the video, no matter what editing software I use, it start of black and purple almost like a rendering lag. some frames look distorted and just messed up. ive tried everything I can think of. can anyone help?

Log File: https://hastebin.com/okajomubun

koala

According to the log, you seem to have experimented a lot. You also adjusted settings that should not be changed without reason (Color format). You also added a bunch of game capture sources, which all step on themselves.
- reset OBS settings completely (remove the directory %appdata%\obs-studio) and start with the defaults
- add one single game capture source for the game you want to record
- never add more than one game capture source to a scene, unless you really want to capture more than one app at the same time. Don't let unused game capture sources "dangling" - remove them if you don't use them. They continuously try to find something to capture.