What happened to 21.0.0?

etrnlwait

Hey guys. Just wondering if there were any issues, the tracker says that 21.0.0 was predicted to release on 11-30 and all the tasks are completed but no news yet.

Thanks!

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
The issue tracker only tracks issues, if there are new features that aren't ready yet then that will delay it. I wouldn't rely on the issue tracker for news about pending releases.

etrnlwait

The issue tracker only tracks issues, if there are new features that aren't ready yet then that will delay it. I wouldn't rely on the issue tracker for news about pending releases.
Aww :(

Thanks for the reply!

Is there a feature tracker or something similar I can keep track? I'm one of those people that like to just read whatever is coming and feel anxious about it for no reason at all.

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
For a bit more info: Mantis requires you to add a date to version numbers when you add them to the project. We don't have hard release dates for OBS releases, so when I add versions to Mantis I just pick an arbitrary date that makes the numbers go in order. When versions release I do try to keep those dates roughly correct, though.

Also, v21 should hopefully be out sometime this month if things are going well.