What changed in 27.0.1 from 27.0.0? What ever it was it makes my PC crash when recording.

irisch

I am a Linux user, and after doing some testing I discovered something I think the developers should know.
One day my desktop computer would just shut off right in the middle of doing a recording in OBS. I thought it was a hardware problem. So I tested all my hardware and didn't find any problems. But I replaced my memory with different memory and replace my power supply. This did not fix the problem. So the other day I switch to Windows OS for the day and it did not happen, so I upgraded my OS from Ubuntu 20.04 to 21.04 but this also did not fix the problem. The next thing I tried fixed the problem. I was using OBS 27.0.1 and I removed the PPA and removed OBS. Next, I installed OBS from the snap store and it installed 27.0.0 and my computer has not done a hard power down since.
When I used version 27.0.1 under Linux it would make my computer crash, but it works fine with version 27.0.0. I am not sure what you changed in 27.0.1 but maybe it should be looked into. I hope the developers see this thread.