Websockets looks like it's the tool but I'm a bit lost…

reclusivemonkey

Brand new OBS Studio user here and I love the amount of wow it's bringing to my (Microsoft) Teams meetings but I want to be able to add some interactivity. I've downloaded the WebSockets tool and it works great with the iOS app. I can change scenes to my heart's content. However I want to take things to the next level by triggering scenes from a webhook.

I have set up a Power Automate (Flow) so that when a Team is created (all Microsoft Work stuff) my home automation system flashes the lights purple and makes an announcement on my Alexa device. I want to call another webhook, but one that will trigger a scene in my OBS Virtual Camera and play a little animation. However I am stuck even at the testing stage as I just don't seem to be able to get a simple test working with Postman. I am way off here and what I want to do is not possible or should I be able to get Postman to just respond to a simple POST http://127.0.0.1:4444/Call/GetScenesList? Is there another/better way to do what I want?

Sorry if what I am asking is a bit obscure, I know OBS Studio is not exactly designed for this but any pointers would be appreciated.