Question / Help Webcam issues with OBS after Creator's Update

Pyrimak

Before the Creator's Update, my webcam (Zoom Q2N) worked fine with OBS. I used it to capture my hand movement while I played osu!
After the Creator's Update, my webcam will freeze up OBS whenever I try to initially connect it, or edit its properties.
Webcam Settings - 1 and 2
The webcam automatically wants to default as an audio capture device, even in its Webcam mode. If I set the webcam as a microphone in OBS, the preview video on the webcam itself will start playing, but no video preview is shown in OBS itself. I've tried connecting it through different USB ports, changed settings around, uninstalled and reinstalled the webcam drivers, used the default Windows drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled OBS, disabled it as an audio device, disabled fullscreen optimization in my games, but effectively anything I've done has been absolutely useless in getting this to work.

log https://gist.github.com/anonymous/8ba99661681bf3c93a1c5e415395e9f2

I have no issues with actually capturing and streaming any game I play though, both World of Tanks and osu! will stream with no issues, through Window or Game capture.