Question / Help Webcam Extreme Latency Issue

siriusbyt

I have a Logitech C920 PRO and for some reasons since I've upgraded to my M.2 SDD and reinstaller Windows, my webcam at 1080p 30FPS (H264 NVENC NV12 Color Format Recording with MKV then remux to MP4 but MP4 format only had the same issue.) Has a 2~ second latency, I cannot deal with this, also this is probably not my Webcam's fault, tried my Webcam on USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, still nothing, and lowering the resolution doesn't help. I disabled every auto thing too and still nothing. For some reason, putting my webcam in "Device Default" fixes the latency. I messed around with the frame rate and resolution and I got to the same bad resolution of Device Default on Custom (640x480) yet on custom still got that insane lag (Exept on YUY2 but I can't use it on 1080p or the framerates just dies. (5FPS) And MJEPG does nothing, not a single frame.) . In Logitech's software at 1080p 30FPS I have not a single issue. Even with all of thoses auto settings. My drivers are up to date and same for Windows 10.

Please someone help I really need my webcam to work normally.

Also since I reinstalled everything the enormous amount of noise I had on my webcam is gone. What ? (I just say this in case this could help.

Also again i'm not retarded, I've not set buffering to Activated.

Logs: https://obsproject.com/logs/ORQMlE7CcBr-N_N1